The Definition Of HIV AIDS



What is HIV? What is AIDS?

HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) is a virus which tackles the immune system, the normal defense system of the body. Without strong immune system, the body with the trouble combatant with far the disease. The virus and the infection which it causes call the HIV.

The white blood globules are a big part of the immune system. HIV invades and destroys certain white blood globules called the cells of CD4+. So too many cells of CD4+ are destroyed, the body can defend oneself more against the infection.

The last stage of the infection by the HIV is AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome). People with SIDAS have a number relatively low of the cells of CD4+ and catch the infections or cancers which seldom occur in the people in good health. Those can be mortals.

But to have HIV does not mean that you have the AIDS. Even without treatment, that takes one good moment for HIV with progress to Assistance-usual the 10 to 12 years. If HIV is diagnosed before this becomes AIDS, medicines can slow down or stop the damage with the immune system. With the treatment, much of people with HIV can live the long ones and active lives.

What causes HIV?

The infection by the HIV is caused by the virus of immunod eficience. You can obtain HIV of the contact with infected blood, the sperm, or vaginal  fluids.

The majority of the people obtain the virus by having the sex not protected with somebody who has HIV.

Another common manner to obtain the virus is by dividing needles of drug with somebody who is reached HIV.

The virus can also be last of a mother to her baby during the pregnancy, the birth, or breast feeding.

The HIV doesn't survives good apart from the body. Thus it cannot be isolated by the occasional contact such as embracing or dividing drink glasses with an infected person.

I'm reading: The Definition Of HIV AIDSTweet this!
Bookmark this post
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Technorati Google

1 comments:

  1. Natasha perry says

    Am from England, Oxford,UK ...HIV has been ongoing in my family for long..I lost both parents to HIV and it is so much pain has not been able to get over. As we all know medically, there is no solution or cure for HIV and the cost for Medication is very expensive. Someone introduced me to a man (Native Medical Practitioner) in oxford. I showed the man all my Tests and Results and I told him have already diagnosed with HIV and have spent thousands of dollars on medication. I said I will like to try him cause someone introduced me to him. He asked me sorts of questions and I answered him correctly. To cut the story short, He gave me some medicinal soaps and some herbs(have forgot the name he called them) and he thought me how am going to use them all. At first I was skeptical but I just gave it a try. I was on his Medication for 2 weeks and I used all the soaps and herbs according to his prescription. That he will finish the rest himself. And I called him 3 days after, I arrived and I told him what is the next thing he said, he has been expecting my call. He told me to visit my doctor for another test. Honestly speaking, i never believe all he was saying until after the test when my doctor mention the statement that am, HIV negative and the doctor started asking me how do I do it....Am telling this story in case anyone may need this man’s help. He is the Great Dr Marko here is via email address (templeofsuccessandlove@gmail.com) or call +2348075705225
    Thanks Regard....


Post a Comment